Send your data storage device by postal mail or via courier service to Osaka University
- Download the template json file for meta-data, and fill in the json file with your information, such as author names and publication. For the details of the json file, please refer the schema file. Keep the column empty if you do not know how to fill in.
- Send the filled json file to the Email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us what kind of data storage device (HDD, SSD or tape) you plan to use for sending your data.
- Send your storage device (HDD, SSD, or tape) by postal mail or via courier service to a following address:
Protein Data Bank Japan,
Institute for Protein Research, Osaka University
Yamadaoka 3-2, Suita, Osaka, 565-0871, JAPAN
- After the storage device (HDD, SSD, or tape) arrives to Osaka, we will briefly check your data and contact you by Email.
- We will transfer your data to EBI in UK.
- After your data is transferred to EBI, we will send back your storage device to you.
Deposit your data directly to the EBI in UK
- Access to the EBI deposition site, and deposit your data. It takes 16 hours to transter 1TB data from Japan to UK using Aspera.